Before you you start taking any physical activity it is essential to have a healthy and balanced diet .
To reduce the abdomen you should consume less carbohydrates , as well as exercise regularly (at least 3 times a week).
If you do not have the time or the will to go to the gym, do not worry, we offer you the following ideal Exercises To Blast Belly Fat routine to practice at home:
Elevation of legs
- Lie on your back on a mat.
- Put your hands under your thighs and stretch your legs well.
- Lift them at the same time with the tips of your feet aligned with your knees (as if you were pointing to the ceiling with your fingers).
- The legs should be perpendicular to the ground.
- Lower them without touching the floor with your heels. Do 20 repetitions.
Elevation of legs and pelvis
The initial position of this exercise to reduce the abdomen begins where the previous one ends .
- To begin your legs will be elevated and perpendicular to the floor.
- The next thing is to take them backwards, so that the feet surpass the imaginary line of the head. The pelvis will also rise.
- Complete 30 repetitions.
Hands to the ankles
To do this exercise, first
- Put yourself face up on a mat and stretch your legs raising them as in previous exercises.
- Leave them stretched, because what works is the torso.
- Try to touch the ankles with your hands (first you will reach the knees).
- The jerk is given by the arms and abs. Repeat 30 times.
Circles with legs
- Also lying on the mat stretches the legs and places the arms at the sides of the body.
- Open your legs outward at the same time, and move them so that you “draw” a circle with them.
- Perform 20 repetitions and then do the same, but inward.
Iron and sides
The exercise known as iron is very effective in burning belly fat . Although it is very difficult and somewhat painful, the results are more than interesting. Of course, it has many variants, such as the one that includes moving the body to the sides.
- The points of support are the toes, elbows, forearms and hands.
- The rest of the body should swing from right to left without touching the ground.
- Make the most movements in 1 minute.
Second exercises routine to reduce the abdomen
So that you do not get bored and can work very well that area so complicated to promote fat loss , we offer another series of exercises to say goodbye to the bulging belly :
- Lie on the mat on your right side, with your legs straight.
- Support sole of your feet on a wall until you get used to the exercise.
- Place the elbow and forearm on the floor and elevate the hips.
- To balance the body, bring your left arm past your head.
- Hold a few seconds and change sides.
- Try to meet 5 elevations per side.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees (support the soles of your feet on the floor).
- Cross the right ankle on the left thigh.
- Bring the left hand behind the head and raise the torso to touch the raised knee.
- Do 20 repetitions and repeat with the other side.
It is an exercise widely used in pilates and serves to strengthen the internal and lower abdominal muscles .
- Lying on your back on the mat, stretch your legs and put your hands under your thighs.
- Raise the right as much as you can and, lowering it, raise the left leg.
- The movement is like that of a pair of scissors (hence the name) or of a “rise and fall”.
- Make 20 climbs with each leg.
- Also face up on the mat, put your arms at your sides.
- Flex the knee and support the soles of the feet.
- Elevate the pelvis so that the torso “detaches” from the floor.
- The points of contact with the floor are the head, shoulders, arms and feet. Allow the rest to remains in the air forming the bridge or triangle.
- After a few seconds in that position descend slightly, without touching the mat with your thighs. Perform 30 repetitions.
Below we show you a simple tutorial for the realisation of an isometric bridge.
Stride with twist
This variable of the exercise not only works the legs, but also the abdominals. It can be done with or without weight (dumbbells are taken between hands).
- Standing with your back straight, take a step forward with your left leg and bend your knee so that the body “goes down”.
- The right leg should be stretched and with the knee pointing to the floor.
- Then turn the torso to the right.
- Go back to the center and return to the initial position. Repeat with each leg 20 times.
If you enjoyed this post on Exercises To Blast Belly Fat or have any questions, please leave a comment below and don’t forget to like and share.