Are you looking for faster whey protein recipes? You can do a lot more with whey protein than just down it after your workout.
These tasty whey protein recipes are very easy to make. It will soon become your go-to healthy recipes.
From tasty nice desserts to faster snacks and shakes, check out our favorite whey protein recipes.
1. Protein and Oats Breakfast Smoothie
Image credit: eatthismuch
This smoothie is just perfect for breakfast with all of your favorite added whey protein.
- ½ cup of rolled oats.
- 1 banana,
- a few strawberries,
- and a spoon of chocolate or vanilla protein powder
- Soak 1/2 cup of rolled oats overnight or 1 hour in a bowl of water to help make them more digestible. (one serving size) overnight (or for 1-2 hours before consuming) in water to make them more digestible.
- Sieve out the water and rinse them. Put them to a blender with 1 cup of milk and blend everything together until it becomes smooth.
- Put it in a cup with some ice if you like your smoothies extra cold and drink it!
2. Green Smoothie
Blend a scoop of protein powder with some unsweetened non-dairy milk—almond, coconut, and cashew milk are great options—and a cup or two of raw spinach or kale leaves. You can even add half a cucumber for added nutrients
3. Protein-Packed Oats
This is one of my best smoothies! It is easy to prepare and can make you feel full. The best part of this recipe is that you don’t even have to cook the oats when you pre-soak them.
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats,
- 1/2 – 1 spoon of chocolate or vanilla protein powder
- and then pinch of cinnamon
- Soak about 1/2 cup of rolled oats overnight or 1 hour in a bowl of water to help make them more digestible. (one serving size) overnight (or for 1-2 hours before consuming) in water to make them more digestible.
- Sieve out the water and rinse them. Put them to a blender with 1 cup of milk and blend it until it becomes smooth.
- Put them into the microwave for 1-2 minutes, and then add 1/2 – 1 scoop of chocolate or vanilla protein powder after microwaving them and then add cinnamon on top as well if you like.
4. Antioxidant Protein Smoothie
This smoothie is good to take when you feel like you need a little bit of extra boost of antioxidants
- Banana, 1 tsp cinnamon,1 serving of raw cacao powder, 1 scoop of chocolate or vanilla protein powder, Chia seed and non-dairy milk mix.
- flax seeds, pomegranate seeds(Optional)
Soak 1/4 cup of chia seeds in 1 and 1/2 cups of unsweetened non-dairy milk overnight or 1 hour before making.
Pour all the ingredients in a large blender and blend until it becomes smooth.
Pour it in a glass cup and drink
5. Egg White Protein Pancakes
This is a perfect breakfast to start your day with.
- egg whites, ¼ cup water and 1 scoop of protein powder in a bowl
- Whisk the three egg whites, then add ¼ cup water and 1 scoop of protein powder in a bowl. Cook this as you would normally cook your regular pancakes.
- For the recipes, use coconut oil to add crispness and flavor to it. Top the pancakes with almond butter and a little honey (if you need sweetener).
6. Protein Powered Greek Yogurt
I prefer plain Greek yogurt than the regular yogurt because it has much of the lactose and sugar removed. It also contains more protein.
This is one of my favorites breakfast. I have this yogurt almost every morning before going to work!
Simply mix 1 serving (according to the package),
plus 1/2 spoon of chocolate or vanilla protein powder!
I also like to add cinnamon to mine!
7. Power Pumpkin Breakfast Bars
To make your week easy, make these pumpkin breakfast bars at the beginning of the week and put them in the fridge and eat them every morning. They’re moist and easy to make, though they have fewer calories than a typical breakfast treat.
If you cut them into 30 squares, each square has about 40 calories.
- 3 cups oat flour,
- 2 scoops whey protein powder,
- ½ cup walnuts, 4 oz. applesauce,
- 2 tsp of grounded cinnamon, with 1 ½ tsp ground ginger,
- ½ tsp ground clove,
- 1 tsp baking powder,
- 1 tsp baking soda,
- ½ tsp salt,
- 2 tsp vanilla extract,
- 4 large egg whites,
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin
- Mix 2 cups oat flour,2 scoops whey protein powder, ½ cup walnuts.
- Spread the batter in a 9” x 13” glass baking dish and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. After cooling, cut into 30 squares.
- Remember that the oat flour does make them high in carbs, so keep that in mind with what you eat the rest of the day!
8. Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
This PB2 still tastes like the normal peanut butter and is great for smoothie
In a large blender, add:
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 1 serving of PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- flax seeds, chia seeds, and rolled oats(optional)
9. Green Frozen Yogurt
This recipe is like a smoothie turned spoonable.
In a high-powered blender, combine:
- 2 cups plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 cups raw spinach leaves
- 1 spoon chocolate protein powder
Freeze in an ice cream maker or freeze the concoction in ice cube trays.
10. Low-sugar blueberry coconut protein shake
This blueberry coconut protein shake is great for you If you’re trying to cut down on your sugar level more.
These vanilla protein powder in the shake adds just the perfect amount of sweetness, without much sugar.
- shreds coconut,
- almond milk,
- vanilla protein powder,
- frozen blueberries,
- frozen cauliflower,
- frozen zucchini,
- and cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend until it becomes smooth
- Pour in a cup and drink
11. Protein Fruit Dip
11 scoop unflavored protein powder
2 tbsp PB2 (powdered low-fat, low-cal peanut butter substitute)
3 tbsp water (more or less depending on desired consistency )
Combine the protein powder with PB2 and use as a dip for sliced fruit.
12. Antioxidant Power Smoothie
3/4 scoop protein powder
1 cup blueberries
1 cup of frozen strawberries
1 tbsp honey
1 cup almond milk
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour in the cup and drink
Our best-recommended whey protein powder is Dymatize Nutrition ISO 100 Hydrolyzed 100% Whey Protein Isolate. I Like this protein powder because it tastes AMAZING and has far less artificial ingredients than competing brands.
You can find it at most supplement stores, but it’s usually cheaper on Amazon!
If you enjoyed this post on 12 Delicious Whey Protein Recipes or have any questions, please leave a comment below and don’t forget to like and share.