Here are some guidelines you need to follow to get flat tummy :
- Reduce carbohydrates and if you drink them, take lean protein to promote muscle development and burn fat, and include unsaturated fats to feel satisfied for longer.
- Eat more fiber, since a diet low in fiber can cause abdominal distension and extra kilos around the middle area; consume fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Reduce the intake of carbohydrates and sugar, and stop consuming sugary foods and drinks such as cakes, cookies, and soft drinks.
- Prevent the consumption of fats, Like fried foods and fast food, which can cause you to gain weight; consume healthy fats.
- Consume about two liters of water during the day to eliminate excess fluids and avoid alcohol consumption that only provides empty calories. Follow a diet low in sodium.
How to get a flat stomach Through Exercises
1. Localized exercises
Include flat belly exercises to firm the lower and upper obliques and abs. Includes exercises such as squats, sit-ups, lateral curves, twists of the torso, plates and reverse abs.
2. Maintain good posture
Try not to stress yourself and stay relaxed, as it is believed that cortisol, the stress hormone, increases fat, especially in the stomach area.
Be consistence in your exercises, do not worry if in two weeks you have not achieved your goals. You may spend more time, but if you exercise and maintain healthy habits every day, sooner or later you will reach your goal. The most vital thing is that you do not desist.
3. Low and high-intensity exercises
Try to the combinations of high-intensity training, with cardiovascular exercises three days a week to maximize fat burning. Adjust between different minutes of cardiovascular exercise at an easy intensity and several minutes of high-intensity cardio. Make sessions of 30 minutes.
4. Strength exercises
Do strength training exercises three days a week to burn fat very fast. This exercise increases the muscle mass and makes the metabolism active after training.