Everyday exercise is very important to be in shape and have good health. However, it is also essential if we want to shape your figure to have healthy and beautiful shapes. In this way, we will achieve the perfect balance between overweight and excessive.
Find out the best exercises to shape your figure from head to toe. With this routine, we will be able to tone both the upper part and the lower part of the body.
The result will be a more defined muscle, less fat, more flexibility, no flaccidity, and greater resistance, vitality, and optimism.
Exercise routine to shape your figure
Yes, it can be useful a mat, something of weight if we want to increase the intensity (they can be bottles of water) and music that helps us to maintain the energy.
The number of repetitions, series, and intensity will be marked by ourselves. However, we must do it gradually to avoid too much stiffness or injury.
The ideal is to increase progressively until we reach our goal. At this time we will stop raising the pace to stay in maintenance.
If in addition to toning the legs we need to eliminate fat, we will need to perform the anaerobic exercise. In this way, we will also increase resistance and respiratory capacity. An excellent way to achieve this is to perform different types of jumps.
- A home exercise can be jump rope. This simple practice involves a large energy expenditure.
- Another option for those who suffer from the joints may be the trampoline. Nowadays we can get individual spring trampolines to practice at home.
However, we should always bear in mind that you have to jump on the tips of your feet and not on your heels.
Certainly, the central part of the body shows if we are in shape. It is common to accumulate fat in the abdomen, so we must not forget to work in this area. However, a good diet will also be essential to shaping your figure, especially the waist.
The iron is an intense and effective exercise to strengthen the abdomen:
- We will lie face down and support the weight on the elbows and the tips of the feet.
- We will keep the body lifted off the ground, parallel to it, without lifting too much the buttocks and with the abdomen tight.
The upper body is the fascination of men and a great concern for women. Whether we want to avoid sagging tissues or if we want to achieve a firm and beautiful breast , we must practice the traditional push-ups.There are many variations of push-ups.
The initial position is like in the plate that we have commented in the previous point. However, we can rely on the elbows or on the hands.
We can also do them only with one arm and then with the other. Everything will depend on our resistance and preferences.
4. Straight back
To shape your figure you must not only tone muscle and burn fat. It is also essential to have a good posture. A nice body should not be with the chest left or the back bent.
Therefore, we must perform exercises to stretch the back.
- First, we will lie on our backs and surround our knees with our arms.
- Second, we will perform a gentle sway from side to side to massage the spine.
- Third, we will drop the knees to one side, to the floor, and look to the opposite side while stretching the arm horizontally.
Squats are one of the classic exercises to shape your figure. They are simple to make, they do not require machines and we can do them at any time. They are very effective to strengthen and give a nice shape to the buttocks, thighs, and calves.
How do we do the squats?
- To perform the squats we will stand up and separate the legs at the same height as the hips.
- We will flex our knees little by little and we will go down the buttocks towards the floor until we arrive without taking off the feet of the ground.
- We will always keep our back straight.