Staying fit is essential to maintaining good health. So, aim and start to execute from this moment the best exercises to shape the hip and to keep a beautiful hip.
The Best Exercises To Shape & Firm The Hip
With this exercise, you need to stand near a wall, in case you need help. Once ready, stand with your back straight, your feet slightly open, at the same distance as your shoulders, and your arms hanging to the sides of your body.
- The exercise consists of leaving the back straight while contracting the muscles of the abdominals.
- Extend the arms forward while your body goes down slowly until your hips are at the same height as the knees.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and then return to the starting position.
- Make three sets of 15 repetitions.
When you have mastered the exercise, increase until you get 20 repetitions. If you find it very difficult to keep your balance in the air, you can hold onto the wall while your hands rest on your thighs.
2. Variation of the squat
To do this squat variant, you need to first stand with your back straight so that injuries do not occur. The feet should be separated at the distance of the shoulders and the hands resting on your waist.
- The exercise to shape the hip, consists of taking a step towards the front, first with the left leg, so that the bends at an angle of about 90 degrees .
- Go flexing the right knee at the same time, being careful not to touch the ground.
- Hold for a few seconds and return to the starting position.
- Now perform it with the opposite leg. From this exercise, you must perform 3 sets of 8 repetitions, four times with each leg.
3. Leg towards the sides
To perform this exercise you must stand, keeping your back straight. The feet should meet the width of the shoulders, while you cross your arms over your chest.
- The exercise has to do with a person raising the right leg as high as possible towards the side, while, at the same moment, you make deployment of the arms so that you can keep yourself in balance.
- You must stay in this position for a few seconds and then return to the starting position.
- You must perform the exercise with both legs.
- Perform three sets of eight repetitions, four with each leg.
- Once you master the exercise, increase to 12 repetitions per leg. The results will fascinate you.
4. The tilt of the body
For this exercise, you should stand upright, with your back always straight and your feet at the same distance as your shoulders.
- The exercise consists of leaning down, taking care to maintain your posture . The feet should be kept in the same position. You should feel a slight curve in your back, while keeping your head up.
- When leaning your torso should be parallel to the floor and at the same time, your legs should bend a little.
- Return to the starting position and perform 4 sets of 15 repetitions.
5. Squats jumping
In the starting position, you must stand, with your feet slightly open at the same distance from your shoulders. Your back should be straight.
- Then you have to do a squat, doing a great inhalation.
- Lower so that your glutes are parallel to the ground. If you are ready, you can download a little more.
- Now, as you exhale, make a strong jump upward, with the momentum of both feet.
- You must make the jump as loud and loud as you can. Your glutes will act as a spring.
- When you return to the floor and your feet are on the floor, breathe and perform the squat again. Make 4 sets of 12 repetitions each.
- Remember that you should not rest between one squat and another since it is a continuous exercise.
Now with your consistency, you will achieve that waist and firm and well-defined legs and buttocks you ever wanted.
If you enjoyed this post on Best Exercises To Shape The Hip or have any questions, please leave a comment below and don’t forget to like and share.