There are range of different seeds that can complement the diet and as well help you to lose weight. These seed can easily be gotten from the shop and they are not that expensive.
They also help to stimulate the functions of the metabolism. And others contain fiber and essential nutrients that contribute to slimming processes.
These seeds have been part of the food of human beings since ancient times.
Here are The 5 Seeds That Helps To Lose Weight
1. Sunflower seeds
Some people thought that sunflower seeds were an exclusive food for birds.
However, today they are part of the regular diet of many, because they are great allies to stop anxiety and overweight.
- They concentrate large amounts of vitamin E, an antioxidant nutrient that helps fight against the effects of free radicals on the skin.
- Their contributions of minerals and vitamins of the B complex could help strengthen muscles and reduce fatigue.
- They provide a slight contribution of amino acids and carbohydrates that help maintain a good rhythm of metabolism .
- Their unsaturated fatty acids help stimulate arterial cleansing and reduce the presence of harmful lipids in the blood.
2. Chia seeds
One among the varieties of seeds to lose weight more prominent are those of chia seed.
- Its regular intake is a support to combat slow digestion and constipation. In addition, they boost the metabolism and reduce the accumulation of abdominal fat.
- Because of their unsaturated fats, they can help against high levels of bad cholesterol and triglycerides.
Its caloric content is low and contain proteins and carbohydrates that can help maintain an optimal level of energy.
3. Seeds of flaxseed
The consumption of flax seeds has skyrocketed in recent decades, despite being a very old food.
Its popularity increased with the recommendations of some celebrities and fitness figures , who have suggested them as allies to lose weight.
- It contains important doses of fiber, polyphenols and essential fatty acids that act in a beneficial way on the metabolism.
- Its small contribution of omega 3 increases the feeling of vitality and improves cardiovascular health , especially because it helps reduce cholesterol.
- They are soft with the digestive system and their natural gels lubricate the colon to facilitate the expulsion of waste.
- They have a prolonged satiating effect that reduces the tendency to eat “junk” or scrap.
4. Coriander seeds
Cilantro seeds, also known as corianders, are a small brown fruit that are distinguished by their slight citrus flavor.
Although the use of this seed for weight loss is not as widespread as the previous options, they are good slimming seeds.
- Their phytonutrients stimulate metabolism activity and help regulate blood glucose levels.
- They has vital oils that optimize the production of insulin , which is key to transforming sugars into energy sources.
- They relieve digestive difficulties and have a depurative effect that promotes the elimination of retained toxins .
5. Sesame seeds
This variety of seeds is obtained from a perennial plant called Sesamum indicum , belonging to the Pedaliaceae family .
They are known throughout the world for their dietary and medicinal applications, since they take care of weight and prevent diseases.
- Its slight contribution of niacin helps to reduce the feeling of anxiety to stop the insatiable desire to eat.
- They contain amino acids that could support the formation of muscle mass while improving physical performance.
- They are an interesting source of dietary fiber, recommended to improve digestion and control cholesterol .
- Its antioxidants help cells against oxidative stress and act in favor of the excretory organs, in order to eliminate waste.
As you can see, all these seed have important advantages for the diet.
Choose the variety that you consider most suitable for your body and do not hesitate to incorporate them into your favorite salads and smoothies.