The diet is a type of diet to follow for a week, based on the consumption of vegetables, meat, fruits and proper hydration that allows the elimination of toxins.
The idea of creating this diet, known as the “miraculous soup”, was to help certain patients with heart disease to lose weight, in a healthy but fast way, before undergoing surgery.
Over the years, the soup recipe became popular, especially among people whose desire was to lose weight quickly. In total, the diet allows you to lose up to 10 pounds, that is, around 4 and a half kilos.
This diet does not include flours, fats or sugars. Therefore , know that the body is forced to accelerate metabolism and use energy reserves in the form of fat to get the energy we need daily.
Do your diet safely
As mentioned at the beginning, this diet was not intended for all people. But for those patients who needed to lose some weight, at a specific moment. Therefore, it is not advisable to prolong the diet for more than 7 days without authorization from a doctor.
What is intended with this diet is to start the process of adopting a healthier lifestyle, in which a balanced diet, rich in nutrients, predominates. The ideal is to draw an appropriate plan for us together with a doctor, depending on our physical condition; and a nutritionist.
If you suffer from kidney failure or diabetes, it is best to refrain from this type of diet. In these types of conditions, a different nutritional contribution is required.
Best plan to lose weight in 7 days
It is important that you follow the diet in a strict manner so that it gives results . This is the daily plan:
- Day 1: You can eat different types of fruit, preferably those that are rich in water, like watermelon, melon and pineapple.
- Day 2: Eat any type of fresh vegetables, preferably raw. On the other hand, you should avoid choosing beans, green peas or corn. If you wish, you can prepare cooked vegetables, and do not forget to increase your water consumption.
- Day 3: Eat fruits and vegetables, avoiding potatoes and bananas .
- Day 4: Eat about 8 bananas and 6 glasses of skim milk. This will give you energy and help you decrease the desire to eat jelly beans and other trinkets.
- Day 5: consume between 2 and 3 small portions of meat and about 6 tomatoes during the day. The meat must be cooked or roasted and the tomatoes can be eaten raw or boiled. Remember to drink enough water.
- Day 6: consume 2 to 3 servings of lean meats and supplement it with a good amount of raw or boiled green vegetables .
- Day 7: You can consume up to 3 servings of brown rice in the day and prepare unsweetened fruit and vegetable smoothies.
Recipe of the soup
In addition to the foods mentioned above, in this meal plan you can consume the amount of soup you want every day, every time you feel hungry. This soup provides few calories, so you can consume it several times a day without any problem.
- 1 tomato
- 2 carrots
- Salt to taste
- 1 head of cabbage
- 1 bunch of celery
- 3 white onions
- 1 green pepper
- Natural spices
- Pour water into a pot and bring it to the boiling point.
- Meanwhile, wash, peel and cut the vegetables into small cubes.
- Once the water has boiled, put the vegetables in the pot.
- Season to your liking
- Once the vegetables are soft, turn off the heat and let stand 1 minute before serving.
The companion for soup
To strengthen the properties of the aforementioned soup, you can resort to some smoothies or natural juices. The one we propose below is one of the most tasty and will help you lose weight thanks to the diuretic and fat-reducing properties of its ingredients.
You can drink a glass of carrot and orange juice every day along with the soup. However, it is also recommended to drink it before or after having the respective exercise session since it refreshes and revitalizes. Perfect to continue the day!
If you enjoyed this post on The Effective Diet To Lose Weight In A Week or have any questions, please leave a comment below.