Lemon Juice For Weight Loss: These days, a busy lifestyle, skipping a meal, junk food, inactive lifestyle, stress, and hormonal imbalance are mainly the reason causing people to be overweight. The alternative ways to fix this fat loss is by just using tablets, Herbal drinks, and weight loss pills.
Day by day use of the product of weight loss may end up in some serious health troubles within the long haul. Using natural home remedies is the best way to lessen pounds with no side effects.
Lemon juice is one incredible approach and a good way to lose fat and boost the weight loss process as well.
Benefits Of Drinking Lemon Juice
- Lemon juice is very good for flushing out built-up toxins from the body.
- Lemon promotes hydration and support weight loss
- Drinking lemon juice in the morning before any meal may also keep constipation troubles away. This problem is common among the children and consuming lemon juice could aid in getting rid of this drawback utterly.
- It helps to prevent kidney stone and also aid digestion
- Lemon is incredibly rich in vitamin C and vitamin C helps in treating all skin related inconveniences and general development of your body
- Lemon contains multifarious edges from helping with weight loss to get rid of impurities from your skin and the body also.
How Lemon Juice Can Be Used For Weight Loss?
1. Fresh Lemon Juice
Using lemon juice with warm water is a great start for weight loss. Lemon is good for dissolving fat, decrease body weight and flushing out some toxins as well.
- To use fresh lemon juice for weight loss, first put a warm water and 1/2 a fresh lemon juice in a glass of water and mix them together. You can add one teaspoon honey to it if you want.
- Drink this mixture every morning on an empty stomach.
- Another way to make one lemon drink is by slicing fresh lemons and placing them in a pitcher with water filled up.
- Leave it to diffuse into the water overnight or for 3hours.
- Then, remove the lemon slices and drink the water throughout the day.
2. Lemon Juice With Herbal
Some herbs like ginger, cardamom, and cinnamon are great spices for weight loss. they are cheap and can easily be found around the shop. This spices can also be added to boiling water to prepare your tea.
- Put 1 ½ cups of water and 1 inch crushed ginger in a saucepan.
- Allow the water to boil and then let simmer for two minutes.
- Then cover the pan’s lid and leave it for one more minute.
- Strain and add 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice to the mixture.
- You can add 1 teaspoon of honey if you want.
- Try to drink this while is still warm.
3. Lemon With Green Tea
These green tea recipes are great for weight loss. you can as well replace the leaves of green tea with dandelion or chamomile tea leaves. This tea is easy to prepare. For this recipes, you will need to
- put 1 teaspoon of this green tea leaves to a cup of boiling water and leave it to simmer for one minute.
- and then off and cover the utensil using a lid to steep these tea leaves for another two minutes.
- After then, strain green tea in one cup and add 1 teaspoon of the fresh lemon juice to it.
- You can add a teaspoon of honey to sweeten the tea.
- By consuming this lemon green tea every day, will aids weight loss.
4. Refreshing Lemon Drink
To make these drink, you will need:
- A three-inch fresh ginger piece, fresh juice of one lemon, 1 teaspoon of black salt, 8-12 fresh leaves of mint, 1 cup of crushed ice.
- Crush ginger together with mint leaves
- And then, add all the ingredients in two glasses of water and stir well to create a refreshing drink
5. Lemon With Fruit Juice
The use of lemon is very good with some certain fruit juices, thereby helping to remove the weight loss effect.
By adding some fresh lemon juice to certain fruit juices like sugarcane, papaya, guava, and watermelon enhance the flavor and its nutritional content.
The blend of cucumber, mint, and lemon is great for weight loss as well.
For these recipes, you will need to:
- First, put one slice of peeled cucumber into a juicer.
- Then add a teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon black salt and 10 mint leaves and blend together.
- Pour the juice into glasses after blending, and now serve garnish with the mint leaves.
Another way to make this drink is to make thin slices of lemon and cucumber and then Place these slices in one pitcher of water and add ten to twelve torn mint leaves to it. Leave the water with these ingredients stay for a minimum of 2 to 4 hours and finally consume the water.
6. Lemon, Orange, Honey, And Basil
As we all know that orange is loaded with fiber, vitamin C and other important compounds, which is great for weight loss, It is will be great to replace those fizzy drinks with this healthy drink. To prepare these drink, you will need to:
- add two peeled and sliced oranges into a juicer.
- Then 10 basil leaves, add ½ teaspoon sea salt, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon.
- Blend properly and then pour the juice in a glass.
- The sweetness of these basil leaves and honey should be good enough to make equal the tartness of the citrus fruits.
- Add ice and drink it while chilled.
7. Lemon Juice, Honey And Black Pepper
The black pepper helps to boosts the immunity system and is very great for weight loss. Using this daily will help you to burn those stubborn fats around your body.
- Add a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, ½ teaspoon of fresh black pepper powder, and 1 teaspoon of honey in a cup and mix them together.
- Consume this mixture every day for better result.
- You can as well combine the above mixture in one glass of Luke warm water and then drink it. Only use 1 tablespoon of lemon juice for this instead.
Lemon Juice: The Bottom Line
Make sure you drink plain water for 30 seconds after drinking your lemon mixture to prevent the citric acid from lemon juice not to remain on your teeth.
It’s essential to support our body by consuming a lot of water in the morning. Lemon water cannot be a super miracle healer but might be a better alternative option to caffeinated drinks, especially for those with adrenal problems.
One more caution: I’ve noticed that when you start drinking water very early in the morning when you are not used to it, can cause a few minutes of nausea, instead start your water drink slowly and not used to drinking this much.
Tips And Precautions
- Taking lemon juice every day can weaken your teeth and erode enamel because of its acidic instead, use one straw while consuming to protect your teeth from the acidic effect of this juice.
- Make sure you use the fresh lemon juice to get its complete advantages as the bottled lemon juice is loaded with artificial additives.
- Lemon juice is really strong. Thereby taking about 2 to 3 tablespoons of lemon juice a day can also do the trick.
By just consuming this lemon juice and following the above cure can no way help you lose weight totally. You can only achieve your weight loss goal if you follow the above-mentioned remedies with a balanced diet and regular exercise. In doing this, you will achieve your weight loss goal in due time.