If you are looking for a perfect breakfast drink to start your day with, then try this shake. Unlike smoothies, this Iced coffee protein shake recipe will fill you up in no time and can even help you to lose weight fast, thereby suppress your appetite.
It is low in calories, high in protein, and the great for a morning pick-me-up! Thus, it’s not that sweet, which make it perfect for burning fat because you wouldn’t be consuming much sugar.
To make these iced coffee protein shake, you will need:
- 1 Chopped Frozen Banana
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Cold Brewed Coffee (unsweetened)
- About 1 Scoop of the Protein Powder (Chocolate or Vanilla)
- 2 Cups of Ice
Put all of the ingredients together in a blender and blend until it becomes smooth (First begin with less ice and then keep on adding more until you get the consistency you want).
You can add a little bit of plain greek yogurt or peanut butter to make it richer if you like.
These SERVINGS: Is for 2 people and it contains about 115 calories per serving.
Image credit: simplyhappyfoodie
TIPS To Follow:
- You can as well puree this recipe with unfrozen banana, and pour it over the ice. Just keep in mind that this will lower the servings.
- Don’t be scared to add some of your own favorite ingredients (cocoa powder, Greek yogurt, unsweetened, flax meal, oatmeal, chia seeds, peanut butter, coconut milk, and so on.)
- You can use any type of protein powder for this recipe. If you noticed the protein powder taste to be a bit overwhelming, then try using only 1/2 a scoop, and add a bit plain Greek yogurt to it.
- You can use more or less of the banana, though, it all depends on how sweet you would like your drink (the using of frozen banana will just make it a lot more creamier– closer to a shake than a smoothie). You can decide the amount of banana you want to use.
Due to the fact that this energy-boosting shake just contains about 115 calories per serving, you don’t have to be scared to add a little plain Greek yogurt or peanut butter to the recipe if you want to consume it as a meal replacement. Greek yogurt helps to make this recipe a little more tart and luscious– Oh, so good!!
A Weight Loss Plan to Burn up to 8 –16 Pounds of Those Stubborn Fat in Just 14 Days!
This our recommended 2 Week Diet program is a fast weight loss program that has helped over thousands of clients lose an average of 8-16 pounds in 14 days and comes with a risk-free, 100% money back guarantee.
Below are some benefits of the 2 Week Diet:
• About 8 – 16 pounds of body fat disappear in due time by using some of the fastest and most proven fat-burning techniques.
• About 2-3 dress sizes dropped in 2 weeks…
If you enjoyed this post on Iced Coffee Protein Shake Recipe For Weight Loss or have any questions, please leave a comment below and don’t forget to like and share. The buttons are just below!