Are you looking for a diet or keto meal plan to help you lose weight and burn those stubborn fats around your body? If that is your case, then keep reading.
Keto diet, also known as the ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb meal plan that drives the body into ketosis.
It’s a state where the body makes use of fat instead of glucose to burn fat.
This keto diet or keto meal plan is a diet that can really make you slim in due time.
You’ll not just lose weight faster, but you’ll have more improved health and be in good shape.
What is a Keto Diet?
The keto diet is the amount of carb, protein, and High fat intake.
Your body makes use of carbohydrates for energy, NOT fat and since it’s not needed for energy, the fat gets stored in your body.
The body can only switch to a fat-burning mode in the absence of carbohydrates.
This is the reason why the keto diet works so much well:
The keto diet is a low-carb eating plan which can lead your body into a state called ketosis.
What is Ketosis?
Ketosis is a natural condition that involves the body to produce ketones out of fat. It then uses them for energy instead of using carbohydrates.
The state of your body can only go into being ketosis when the amount of carbohydrates you take is low and not much. This is the reason for a ketogenic diet plan.
BENEFITS OF A KETO DIET
- You cant be hungry between meals. You can go out anywhere from 16 hours without feeling like eating!
- You would not have cravings for sugar as you normally do. Instead, the healthy Fat food which would add value to your health is what you will crave for.
- Your hormones will be in a balanced state.
- You’ll have great mental clarity.
- You’ll have a lot more energy without thinking of caffeine!
- You’ll see the difference in your body and not just the number on the scale as you lose weight.
- You will more likely to stick to this method of eating because you will be satisfied!
The List Of Keto Diet Food To Follow
Here is the list of keto food diet to keep you on the right track:
- Plain tea
- Black coffee
- Almond milk
- Bone Broth
2. Protein Food :
- Fish like (salmon, shrimps )
- Beef (organic preferred)
3. Fruits and Veggies to Go With:
- Leafy greens like kale, spinach, etc
- Bell peppers
4. Fats and Oil Food:
- Greek yogurt
- Avocado oil
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Heavy cream
5. Nuts and Seeds:
- Chia seeds
- Flax seeds
- Nut butter
- Coconut chips
- Brazil nuts
- Chia seeds
- Pine nuts
This list covers all the foods in this 7-day meal plan you are going to follow.
The 7-Day Keto Diet Menu Plan
- Breakfast: Full-fat Greek yogurt topped with chia seeds and crushed walnuts
- Snack: Turkey jerky (look for no added sugar type)
- Lunch: Cauliflower fried rice
- Snack: Sliced cheese
- Dinner: Roast beef with sautéed mushroom and zucchini
- Breakfast: Feta cheese and spinach omelet.
- Snack: Bacon-wrapped asparagus.
- Lunch: Chicken wings with celery sticks.
- Snack: Cocoa Coconut milk smoothie
- Dinner: Grilled chicken with bell peppers and tomatoes
- Breakfast: Blackberry protein shake with kale and almond butter
- Snack: Zucchini parmesan chips
- Lunch: Chicken tenders made with almond flour on a bed of greens with cucumbers and goat cheese
- Snack: Bacon deviled eggs
- Dinner: Grilled shrimp topped with a lemon butter sauce with a side of asparagus
- Breakfast: Fried eggs with bacon and a side of greens.
- Snack: 1/2 cup coconut chips
- Lunch: Grass-fed burger in a lettuce “bun” topped with avocado and a side salad.
- Snack: Celery sticks dipped in almond butter.
- Dinner: Meatloaf on a bed of watercress salad
- Breakfast: Scrambled egg lettuce wrap with avocado and cilantro
- Snack: Nuts Lunch: kale salad with grilled chicken with olive oil dressing.
- Snack: bell pepper with guacamole
- Dinner: Steak with cauliflower rice
- Breakfast: Full-fat Greek yogurt with coconut chips and pumpkin seeds
- Snack: Cheese crisp
- Lunch: Chicken salad wraps
- Snack: Peanut butter fat bombs
- Dinner: Grilled salmon with a side of cauliflower rice
- Breakfast: Baked egg in an avocado cup
- Snack: Macadamia nuts
- Lunch: Tuna salad with a side of green salad
- Snack: Sliced cheese or cold cut turkey roll-ups
- Dinner: Chinese Beef and broccoli
This keto diet requires a lot of strict attention to your macros and the way you feel.
Although this keto diet might not fit into everyone’s lifestyle, it’s still the best diet plans so far, due to the range of delicious foods.
If you really want to lose weight and keep in shape and stay healthy, then the keto diet is the best for you.
If you enjoyed this post on 7-Day Keto Meal Plan for Beginner or have any questions, please leave a comment below and don’t forget to like and share. The buttons are just below!