Although, if you really want to exercise, you do not actually need to go to the gym. All that you need is just discipline and a change of mentality. Notwithstanding, if you spend only a few minutes a day, you can perform a complete exercise routine to combat overweight and strengthen muscles.
The Exercises that will help You Lose Weight At Home.
These exercise plan is based on the exercise for brief intervals but with intensity. To do this exercise, all you need is just between 15 or 20 minutes of more intense exercises and you will be fine.
There are many positions to work the abdominal muscles. However, to make it simple and effective, we propose so-called “bicycle abs”.
- First, lie on your back, with your hands on the back of your neck and your legs extended.
- Then, raise your legs at a 45-degree angle
- Next, try to touch the knee with the elbow on the opposite side.
- Make alternate movements with each leg and perform as many repetitions as you can for 30 seconds.
The bridge is an exercise that strengthens the buttocks and the abdomen. In fact, it is recommended to reduce recurrent back pain.
- Stand on your back, arms extended to the sides of your body,
- Then, bend the knees and raise the pelvis towards the ceiling.
- Hold the posture for 20 seconds without arching the lower back
- Then rest and perform another 3 repetitions.
Jump the rope
This cardiovascular activity is perfect for warming up before putting into practice other more demanding exercises.
- Make between 50 and 70 jumps with the rope (as many as you can).
The squats focus on the work of the muscles of the lower part of the body: glutes and legs.
However, they are also ideal for burning fat and increasing physical endurance.
- First, standing with your legs shoulder-width apart, bend your knees and lower your buttocks.
- Make sure that, when going down, the knees do not exceed the tips of the feet.
- Then, return to the starting position, with a slow movement.
- Make 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
The popular lizards or push-ups are one of the best activities to strengthen the muscles of the arms and upper body.
- First, face-up, resting on the balls of your feet, with your hands at shoulder height.
- Go up and down the body slowly, with the abdomen contracted and without breaking the lower back.
- Slowly lower the whole body straight.
- If you find it difficult, lean on your knees instead of your feet.
- Perform 3 sets of 10 repetitions each.
The iron has become quite popular because, in addition to working the abdomen, it benefits the strengthening of other muscle groups.
- First, lean on the floor on the forearms and the tips of the feet.
- Contract the abdomen and make sure to keep your back firm and aligned.
- Hold the body for 30 seconds, squeezing the buttocks and abdomen.
- Make 2 or 3 series.
The splits are similar to the stride, but include more cardiovascular work.
- First, put yourself in stride position, with one leg to the front and one to the back.
- Lower the back leg, as if you wanted to touch the floor with the knee.
- Instead of making a slow movement, as in strides, perform a jump changing the position of the legs.
- Perform the jumps and exercise for 20 or 30 seconds.
Don’t Forget Your Diet
- Adopt a healthy diet, controlled in calories and containing all the essential nutrients.
- Avoid the so-called ” miracle diets “.
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Make sure you sleep better and perform relaxation techniques to avoid stress.
- Have enough water and natural low-calorie drinks.
- Limit the intake of saturated fats, sugars, and refined flours.